There are several pubs and restaurants within easy reach (within 20-30 minute walk or 5 minute drive of the park):
- The Shoe Inn at Plaitford - A friendly family run pub built in 1420 and steeped in history. It offers real ales, a selection of wine, fresh home cooked food and live music (01794 322405). www.theshoeinn.co.uk
- The Lamb Inn at Nomansland - a charming family run pub offering a wide range of delicious home cooked food which is complimented with a good selection of real ale, lagers, wines and spirits (01794 390246).
- The Red Rover at West Wellow - a sociable pub in the heart of the community. Child friendly with clean toilets and good baby changing facilities. (01794 322266)
- The Rockingham Arms at West Wellow - Built in 1840, The Rockingham Arms is a charming old village pub full of character and situated across the common, a 25 minute walk from the campsite. An ideal place to stop for great food and drink. (01794 324798) www.rockinghamarms.co.uk
- Cuckoo Inn at Hampworth - an excellent character pub with a good selection of real ales (fish and chip van on Friday evenings) (01794 390302)
- Sir Walter Tyrell at Brook – a family friendly pub in the heart of the forest with a large garden and children’s play area. Real ales, good food and warm fires in the colder weather (02380 813170). www.newforestpubcompany.co.uk
- Les Mirabelles at Nomansland – Fancy something special? This gorgeous French restaurant is within walking distance of the site. Treat yourself to the a la carte menu, or on Tues to Sat lunchtime and Tues to Thurs evenings there is a set menu option for £18.50 for two courses or £21.50 for 3 courses (01794 390205). www.lesmirabelles.co.uk